Enito is looking an experienced and motivated professional to establish a distribution channel in Singapore for Biomass. The successful candidate will have experience in renewable energy, energy-related studies and?must?be numerate, articulate and well organized, as well as passionate about environmental and social issues.
As an Sales Manager you are responsible for generating revenue as a result of adding new Participants (?customers?), increasing customer, while ensuring a team approach in working with the head of production to maximize revenue and profitability. From your prospecting, telemarketing, solution selling techniques, and overall business development strategies, you will be required to manage prospects and customers through the sales cycle by providing proposals and agreements, signing new accounts, and assisting with the overall implementation of production programs. In addition, you will work closely with the company head of production to ensure sales objectives are being aligned with targeted output and signed contracts.
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Team member of business development: Sales & Marketing
Main (Revenue Generation)
- Achieve quota plan for revenue and new customers.
- Establish new accounts to achieve monthly / yearly sales objectives, while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from prospects and customers by production program.
- Increase utilization of company production programs with customers and effectively cross selling, while driving revenue and providing maximum savings to company customers.
- Coordinate and execute Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Management by Objective (MBO) strategies.
- Proactively recommend to customers products and/or services that are needed by customers to increase satisfaction, maximize savings, and improve overall transaction profitability.
- Coordinate and manage entire sales process.
- Work closely with inside sales support to ensure proper data entry of customer information and reporting into company CRM application and other company databases.
- Regularly produce and distribute sales and marketing collateral.
- Spearhead regular, sustained, strategic communications to ?named accounts? with whom you are working.
- Proactively initiate best practices and innovation.
Planning and Budgeting
- Meet and surpass set goals.
- Maintain and implement proper expense business controls to ensure a solid expense management strategy within company guidelines.
- Design, prepare, and execute comprehensive business plan with assistance and support of MD.
- Prepare and present your sales forecast weekly, customer account status, sales pipeline development strategies, and performance to plan monthly.
- Review and understand company production planning and agreements to ensure proper implementation.
- Ensure that the Organization?s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced in all sales engagements.
- Develop and maintain strong communication skills for internal and external presentations.
- Provide open communication process within company that fosters creativity/accountability.
- Manage and exceed new prospect and existing customer expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the organization (i.e. Outside Sales to Inside Sales and Marketing).